The only real downside to the snow (according to me!) is the ice that comes after it begins to thaw. This morning, I went flying down the cement stairs in front of our apartment after stepping on an invisible patch of ice. Fortunately, all the things that I was carrying were completely unscathed. Unfortunately, in protecting my laptop and pottery pieces, my body took the brunt of the fall. I now have bruises on both legs, scrapes on both shins and knees, and a general ache in my back & shoulders. Ouch!!
Oh well, at least I am feeling much better! Only one more day before we head to Salt Lake, so that should be fun. No picture today...I would put a pic of my bruises, but then I would have to shave my legs, and I am not feeling that motivated!!!
1 comment:
o man! I hope life starts getting better for you REAL soon!!!!
Post a Comment