
I can't believe it...I forgot to make a post yesterday (already)!! Do we think that if I make two today, it might make up for it? Ugh! I will do better from now on...promise!!! Anyway, yesterday Berni & I just wandered around, window shopping and whatnot. It snowed quite a bit, so we didn't drive too far. We visited my favorite yarn store in near Bountiful and got some yarn for our weaving class this semester. Yes, I said weaving. Before you laugh, let me tell you: Weaving is HARD! Well, maybe not hard, but definitely challenging!! Do you have any idea how long it takes just to set up the loom so that you can begin to think about actually weaving? A long time!! Other than that, we looked at Big 5 Sports, The Hobby Lobby and Super Target (we don't have one in Pocatello). We also spent some quality time at Barnes & Noble, my favorite bookstore. For lunch, we ate at Rumbi Island Grill, which I highly recommend. I spoke with the manager, who told me that they might be opening one in Pocatello. Woo-hoo!!
BTW, the picture (above) is one of the really cool buildings in downtown Salt Lake. It said City and County Building, but it looks like an old church building. Maybe my wonderful brother-in-law, Guy would know? Not a great picture, I know, but I like it. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment