Saturday, January 17, 2009

Learning About Blogging

I may not be a dummy, but I am interested in learning more about blogging.  Sometimes, I want to do a particular thing in my posts, but can't get the computer to cooperate!  Berni bought this book for me, and I think it will be a great help.  I am really enjoying blogging, much more than I thought I would.  It is a good record of what is going on in our lives, plus it is a nice way of keeping in touch with my family.

Tonight we went to Africa Night at ISU.  Our banner looked really good!!  It was fun, they had a good band and some really great traditional dance demonstrations. The food was all delicious.  They had coconut rice, beef stew with vegetables, chicken lassa, herbed grilled chicken, and a spiced fruit salad.  Yumm!!! 

1 comment:

Shannon @ Lifelong Impressions said...

Sweet. Now you can give me blogging tips. I made Guy fix up our blog with three columns! Sorry no comments lately. i haven't read any blogs for about a week.